Infrastructure & MEP
At High Systems Electromechanics LLC, strict adherence to quality and professional workmanship is paramount in infrastructure & MEP. The company complies with all relevant international quality and safety standards, adhering to ISO 9001: 2015 in infrastructure & MEP.
The methodical approach of our team of experienced and skillful engineers/technicians has led us to superior levels of quality, safety and reliability in providing infrastructure and MEP solutions.
By adopting efficient and sustainable practices, the company has been able to minimize the impact of its operations on the environment and the community as a whole.
- Lifting Stations
- Street Lighting
- Piping Network
- Potable Water
- Storm Water
- Sewage Water
- Asphalt Paving
- Electrical Works
- Air Conditioning(HVAC)
- Fire Fighting & Fire Alarm
- Plumbing & Drainage
- Building Management Systems
- Low Current System
- 24/7 Maintenance Department Works
Lifting Stations Infrastructure
High Systems Electromechanics LLC Lifting stations infrastructure are used to move wastewater from lower to higher elevation.
Used particularly where the elevation of the source is not sufficient for gravity flow and/or when the use of gravity conveyance will result in excessive excavation depths and high sewer construction costs.
Piping Network Infrastructure
Pipe networks are important structures in urban and industrial activities. These network infrastructures are composed of several elements.
High Systems engineers and technicians perform the planning and engineering of piping systems for an uninterruptible distribution flow.
High Systems Potable water solutions covers almost every process used to treat and disinfect potable water.
Your operating costs stay low while your processes remain lean and efficient.
You benefit all along the line from the expertise of our engineers and technicians, from planning and engineering to maintenance of the infrastructure and training.
Asphalt paving is the smartest option when it comes to improving the appeal of your property and protecting your investment.
Not only will its smooth texture and rich black surface make your business or home look impressive, but asphalt is also very easy to maintain.
At High Systems Electromechanics LLC, we offer asphalt paving solutions that includes new installations, maintenance and repairs.
Our crew are experienced professionals make use of proper drainage, pavement density and compaction in installation of pavement infrastructures.
High Systems Electromechanics LLC employees are certified and well trained in their respective fields of activities holding professional accreditation.
Our intention is always observant to contribute more than just supply and installation. We are dedicated to achieve the highest level of development yet economical designed solutions, which also ensure the best value of money.
• Installation of MV/LV Cables
• Installation of MV Panel
• Lighting Dimmer Control System
• Central Battery Emergency System
• Fire Alarm System
• Public Address System
• Bus Bar Riser System
• Telephone Data Outlet System
• SMATV System
• BMS System
• Cable tray / Tracking Installation
• Generator Installation
• Emergency Lighting System
• MDB/SMDB/MCC Installation
• Cable Termination
• Light Fixture Installation
• Approval Process from Government
• Testing & Commissioning
• As built Drawings
High Systems Electromechanics LLC(HSE), has special expertise in the A/C installation market, our span of work includes;
• HVAC Duct Installation
• Chilled Water Pipes Installation
• Valve Packages AHU’s & FCU”s
• Installation of Exhaust Fans
• Installations of Chiller, AHU’s , FCU’s
• Package Units Installation
• Installations of Split Units
• Installation of VCD/FD/NRD/ Split Dampers
• Duct Insulation
• CHW Pipe Insulation
• CHW Pipe Pressure Testing
• Sound Attenuator
• Air Terminals Installation
• MEP Coordination
• MEP- Builders Work
• As Built Drawing.
FIRE FIGHTING & FIREALARM
• Fire alarm system (Addressable and Conventional Fire Detection Systems)
• Integrated Voice Evacuation Systems
• Gas Detection Systems
• Automatic Sprinkler Systems
• Deluge Systems, (medium & high velocity)
• Wet riser, Hose reel, and Dry riser and Standpipe systems.
• Foam Systems
• FM-200, Co2 and Dry & Wet Chemical Systems
• Fire Fighting Appliances & all accessories.
• Installation of Fire Hose Reels
• Fire Extinguishers Installation
• Installation of Sprinklers systems
• Fire Hydrant system Installation
• Pressure Testing for Fire Fighting Pipes
• Sketches & Checklist
• Testing & Commissioning• As Built Drawing
PLUMBING & DRAINAGE
High Systems Electromechanics LLC(HSE), is a key player in the mechanical work market.
Scope of work includes installation of:
•above ground piping
• water heaters
• Sanitary wares
•Water Filtration systems
Our work also includes:
• Pressure Testing of Water Supply Pipes
• Gravity Testing for Drainage Pipes
• Piping Sterilization
• Sketches & Checklist
• Testing & Commissioning
• As Built Drawing
BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Energy Management Delta Controls offers complete end-to end energy management solutions. From meters, to public displays, to sophisticated dashboard based management software.
Facility Management From dashboard based, native BAC net supervisory software, to local touch screen displays, to network thermostats, facility management is getting smarter & easier.
Lighting Control Day lighting is the practice of using a control loop to dim lighting to meet light space that has access to natural light through windows orsky lights Integration, Delta Controls, integration.
Seamlessly combining multiple systems brings opportunities to our customers:( A smarter building, cost installation,more building management) HVAC Delta Controllers are the right tool for the job, how that tool gets applied is even more important.
Delta’s network of integrators is building control experts that can help you to design, install and maintain your control system at peak efficiency.
LOW CURRENT SYSTEMS
High Systems Electromechanics LLC(HSE) plays a leading role in the electrical work market.
Our scope of work includes installation of:
• CCTV System
• Control system
• Intercom System
• Gate Barrier system
• CO Systems
• Testing and Commissioning
• Structured Cabling System
• SMATV System
• Telephone systems